Carpet Cleaning Lewisham
Magic Carpet Cleaning Lewisham provides professional carpet steam cleaning, carpet shampooing, carpet stain removal, carpet deodorizing & carpet restoration services in Lewisham. Restore the original look of your carpet. We use eco-friendly carpet cleaning chemicals & hot carbonated exaction cleaning method. Call 1800 307 658 Same Day service.
Magic Cleaning Services is the finest service provider in professional carpet cleaning services in Lewisham. We provide effective, long-term valued services keeping in mind the safety to our clients and the environment. As Magic Carpet Cleaning Lewisham is a locally owned and operated business, our clients always deal with the owner directly. We are committed to serving our clients and this means you will always receive the most thorough clean possible using the highest quality products. And also we are committed to quality which means we will offer long-lasting protection to your property.
We provide the following services:
- Dry carpet cleaning
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Water damage restoration
- Stain removal from carpets (pet stains, urine stains)
Why Hire Magic Carpet Cleaning Lewisham?
To help your carpet look new again and ensure your complete satisfaction, hire professionals. Magic Carpet Cleaning Lewisham technicians are IICRC certified and undergo ongoing training to keep informed of all the latest developments and techniques in the industry. Our technicians undertake exams to keep them certified. When you employ Magic Cleaning Services to clean your carpets, we assure you that a trained and certified technician will care for your valuable furnishings. We only use eco-friendly cleaning techniques for cleaning your carpets.
Rejuvenate your carpet with Dry Cleaning Services in Lewisham
When the carpet gets dirty it becomes heavy as well as shabby. To get its look back, cleaning is the only way. Cleaning dirty carpet can be a trouble if you clean it on your own. Get help from professionals who are experienced in this work. Professionals are trained with effective methods which will be safe in cleaning as well as safe in terms of colour and threads. You can find the most reliable cleaners at Magic Cleaning Service, which is a reputed name for providing disciplined and punctual operators with enough experience in the work.
Home Carpet Cleaning Services in Lewisham
Magic Carpet Cleaning Lewisham is a professional, commercial carpet cleaning business in Lewisham. We serve all areas of Lewisham and its suburbs. We are fully trained and qualified for all manner of commercial premises, from offices to shops, hotels, restaurants and clubs. Regular cleaning of your carpet will not only keep your workspace looking good, but also helps extend the life of your carpet.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Process
- Inspection: We will inspect before commencing and determine the best method of carpet cleaning for your premises. Generally, steam cleaning is the best method for commercial carpet cleaning.
- Pre-spray and spot treatment: If carpets are heavily soiled we also use rotary agitation to ensure soil is loosened from the carpet fibre.
- Steam cleaning: The carpets are steam cleaned and the dirt is extracted. All of our detergents are environment-friendly.
Same Day Carpet Cleaning Lewisham
Dry Carpet Cleaning is an alternative to steam cleaning and if used correctly can clean carpets successfully. If you have your carpets cleaned on a regular basis you should consider alternating between the two systems.
- Steam cleaning in Summers
- Dry carpet cleaning in winters
It is not wise to dry carpet cleaning every time. Steam cleaning is also required for your carpets between dry cleans. We carry both the systems and can advise you which system to choose after inspection of your carpets.
Dry Carpet Cleaning has an advantage of Quick drying (normally 1 hour) and on the other hand disadvantages of Dry Carpet Cleaning is that the carpets are not cleaned extremely if soiled like in restaurants, hotels etc
Our Carpet Cleaning Process
- Stage 1 Carpet is pre-vacuumed preceding anything else is done
- Stage 2 Carpet is pre-sprayed with a water-based dry cleaning solution
- Stage 3 Before machine buffing, spots and stains are pretreated
- Stage 4 Carpet Dry Cleaning using the bonnet dry cleaning method or Encapsulation
- Stage 5 Lastly, to reset the pile, the carpet is raked
Carpet Steam Cleaning Service in Lewisham
The most common form of steam cleaning is a 1 stage process. The “splash and dash” method cleans your carpet without a rinse process but it leaves detergent residue in your carpet. This steam cleaning method is over 20 years old.
Magic Carpet Cleaning Lewisham does not use a 1 stage steam cleaning process but 6 stage steam cleaning process.
- Stage 1 Carpet is pre-sprayed with a recyclable cleaning solution
- Stage 2 Carpet is rotary disconcerted to ensure soil separation, spot & stain removal
- Stage 3 Remaining spots and stains are treated separately until disappeared
- Stage 4 Carpet is steam cleaned/Hot Water Extraction
- Stage 5 For pH balance and to ensure no residue is left in the carpet, carpet rinse is applied
- Stage 6 At this stage, a quality Deodoriser is applied
Carpet Cleaning Hot Water Extraction Method in Lewisham
Carpets need to be professionally cleaned every 6 – 12 months and often at the end of every rental lease agreement. So whether your carpets have an odour, look dirty, worn out or tired, Magic Carpet Cleaning Lewisham can take care of. We offer you a full carpet cleaning service. We serve you in different stages:
- Stage 1: Pre-inspection: This includes carpet fibre identification, spot and stain survey as well as professional advice and evaluation of your carpets.
- Stage 2: Pre-vacuuming: Our high-flow vacuum system with HEPA filters helps us to effectively removes the fine soil particles and hairs prior to carpet cleaning, that is not typically removed. You will be astonished by the amount of dust we will remove from your carpet by just vacuuming alone. Our high-flow vacuum system is ideal if you suffer from asthma or allergies. The filters capture bacteria, mould and pollen particles as small as .5 microns.
- Stage 3: Careful movement of furniture
- Stage 4: Pre-spraying: The soil suspension solution is sprayed on to the target, helping to release spots from the fibres prior to steam cleaning.
- Stage 5: Rotary agitation: With soft brush, it loosens soiling from the carpet fibre, which will help with the final finish to your carpet.
- Stage 6: Powerful steam extraction: Our large truck mounted equipment provides a thorough clean. Depending on your carpet fibre, our machine can produce 130oC of hot cleaning solution and 5 times more airflow than portable carpet cleaning machines. With the power of heat and vacuum airflow, we ensure you to remove 99% of bacteria, dust particles, remove pollens from your carpet and extract water out of your carpet during carpet cleaning.
- Stage 7: Deodorising and neutralising: This is done to prevent sticky chemical build up which might cause re-soiling.
- Stage 8: Replace furniture: This includes placing protective tabs to care for carpets and furniture by preventing moisture transfer.
- Stage 9: Final grooming: Our carpet tool will ensure swirl marks will be removed, separate fibres and resets the pile allowing for maximum airflow and reduced drying times after your carpet has been thoroughly cleaned.
Water Damage Carpet Restoration in Lewisham
- Washing machine overflow
- bath overflow
- burst pipe
- rainwater from balcony etc
In all these cases, water damage restoration procedures must be followed.
It is not as simple as just sucking up the water and cleaning the carpet and letting the area dry naturally. Wet carpet is not a problem but the underlay and the wood or concrete floor are needed to be dried.
Our procedure for wet carpet restoration is as follows.
- Stage 1: Site inspection: check for safety hazards, evaluate the damage, advise the client of the necessary procedure and estimated the cost.
- Stage 2: Apply antimicrobial spray
- Stage 3: Extract excess water
- Stage 4: Assess carpet to determine if it can be dried on site or removed and dried off-site and if underlay can be dried or should be removed and replaced
- Stage 5: If carpets are removed, applying an antimicrobial spray to the floor beneath
- Stage 6: Onsite drying using blowers and dehumidifiers
- Stage 7: Daily inspection to ensure if drying conditions are most favourable
- Stage 8: Steam cleaning the carpet once drying is complete
- A bedroom will normally take between 24-48 hours to dry completely using drying equipment.
- We do not attempt carpet restoration if the property has been affected by sewage overflow.
Carpet Stains and spot removal in Lewisham
We can remove most stains, whether the kids spill on the carpet at home, or red wine stains on the restaurant floor or ink on the office carpet. Our experience and knowledge, allows us to correctly identify the different types of fibres and stains. Spot & stain removal is one of our specialties. Our Lewisham customers, often ask for the difference between spots & stains and if there is an additional charge for spot & stain removal.
Spots: marks left on the carpet after oils or liquids have been split onto the carpet. The liquid attracts the dirt to the carpet fibre and dark patches appear as a result. The dirt does not actually penetrate the fibre.
Stains: when a liquid has a distinct colour or composition which penetrates the carpet fibre and actually causes a colour change within the fibre, stains are caused. If you have split red wine on the carpet you will get to know how difficult it is to remove these stains. Coffee, red cordial, blood and ink can also stain your carpet. And without proper treatment, these can become permanent.
Types of stains and spots we can clean
- Blood: Blood gets clotted quickly and reaches to the gaps making a layer on the surface. You can clean it by removing the clotted blood on the surface and then washing with the cleaning solution on the spot. If you want you can also call professional cleaner at your service.
- Ink: Leakages of ink can takes place from various sources, easy washing will not be able to clean them. You need to get the specific stain remover made for ink which will effectively clean it. Call for Professional Stain Removers if you want the carpet to get absolutely neat and clean.
- Wine: Seepage of wine between the gaps and threads makes the carpet more vulnerable to get damaged. To keep the carpet safe, you must hire professionals to clean your carpet as they are a team of experienced and expert operators.
- Juice: They do not leave deep stains but you need to clean the spot where juice fell. Cleaning with the normal water and clean cloth which can take up water will be a better cleaning suggestion. If you find any colour of the juice then wash the spot with the prepared cleaning solution.
- Nail Polish: Cleaning with water do not work for nail polish. It gets settled into the gaps of carpet quickly. Cleaning it will be tough, so seek for professional help to get it cleaned. You can get the most proficient nail polish stain remover at Magic Cleaning Service. You can also get nail polish remover product from the market which might be helpful in the removal process.
- Tea and coffee: The strength of stain of tea or coffee on the carpet depends upon the manufacturing material of the carpet. If its plastic type then you can clean it easily, but stain gets deeper in the fabric carpet. Call professionals to clean your fabric made carpet but do not leave it all for professional, make some initials of cleaning.
- Urine: Mostly from pets and mistakenly from kids, when it gets poured on the carpet leaves it to smell as well as stained. It generally leaves yellowish stain on the carpet. Cleaning with the washing solutions will be an easy option. For better convenience, you can seek professional help to get it cleaned.
Make your carpet with Smell Fresh with our carpet odour removal services.
The carpet can start to smell due to various reasons, without knowing the exact source you can not remove them fully. Hire Professional Smell Removers to get the exceptional service at your place. We find out the source behind smell and neutralizes it with the required solution so that smell gets vanish forever. If you treat them with the deodoriser then the smell will get back again. Get the benefit of our service and have smell free carpet.
Pet Stains removal from Carpet
Magic Carpet Cleaning Lewisham makes no claims or warranties regarding the removal of urine odour or stains. Our technicians use the best chemicals and procedures available to them. In worst cases, the problem may go beyond cleaning. As such, the carpets may need to be replaced.
If you have pets on your carpet and furniture the following can happen.
Situation 1: You have your carpets and furnishings cleaned and the pet odour becomes more evident after cleaning. This can happen because you were not aware of urine-soiled areas. The urine-soiled areas are “hidden” or not noticeable in your carpet and cleaning the carpet has activated the urine salt deposits and the odour can be worse than when cleaning commenced. If the odour is present after cleaning, this can normally be rectified by applying odorcide to the carpet.
Situation 2: There are no clear urine stains in your carpet but stains appear after cleaning. This happens because the urine deposits are dormant in the carpet backing or underlay and are “drawn” to the surface in the cleaning process. A carpet cleaner can only clean the carpet fibres, not the underlay or floorboards below, so when urine deposits are underneath they can “wick” through overnight to the carpet fibres. This problem can be fixed by a second visit
Situation 3: The carpet is so heavily contaminated that no amount of cleaning, deodorising, deodorize etc. will get rid off the odour or stains. In this case, the carpet and underlay should go to the tip. Make sure you treat the wood or concrete floor before relaying the new carpet and underlay.
Carpet Mould Removal
Mould infects the carpet, it comes out from the air and starts infesting on the carpet, mould can be really problematic. When mould infestation starts on the carpet, an odd smell star coming from the carpet, also green and black spot starts to appear on the carpet. At Magic Cleaning Services we provide quality services for mattress cleaning, we own the best cleaning equipment and cleaning solvent for mattress cleaning. If you’re looking for good professional carpet cleaners, you can book our service, we assure you that we will provide you with our best in class carpet mould removal service.
End of Lease Carpet Cleaning Services in Lewisham
It is one of the difficult time when you have to return the leased carpet. The dirt and stain on the carpet which has become old and stubborn will not be easy to clean. In such a situation, you can get Professional Carpet Cleaners to help who are capable of cleaning carpets perfectly. You can come to Magic Cleaning Service where you will find the best cleaners. Professional understand what you need and they act accordingly. We know that when the owner will see the carpet cleaned by our professional he will have no issues.
Urine stains removal Lewisham
Methods to treat urine and urine stains on carpets are:
- Surface treatments or top-down treatments: This method is successful in the case where soiling is in carpet fibres only and urine has not penetrated the carpet backing, underlay and floor. This method does not involve lifting the carpet.
- Treat the stained area with cleaning solution.
- Water and vacuum are used to extract the urine & cleaning solution
- Apply urine treatment and leave 24-48 hours
- The stain has been removed
- If your pet has been soiling the carpet in the same area. Cleaning may not be the answer to this problem; you may have to perform the following:
- We will lift your carpet and inspect to decide if step two is needed, or if a standard steam clean and deodorizing is enough.
- Remove soiled underlay out of the house.
- Apply our bio-enzymatic treatment to both sides of the carpet. Steam clean to extract waste
- Relay carpet. Treat pet stains with slow release hydrocide based stain remover and spray more deodorizer where it is needed.
NOTE: In case of intense urine soiling, we may suggest disposal of the carpet and underlay, treating the floor and laying new carpet and underlay.
Enjoy an Effort & Stress-less Carpet Cleaning Service With Magic Carpet Cleaning
Carpet cleaning will be boring work if you do it individually, you will get a problem with handling them. Get it done by the professional of Magic Cleaning Service who will make carpet cleaning an effortless and stress-less work. Our professionals are highly trained for operating the usable tools in cleaning. We use an eco-friendly cleaning solution which is fit for all. We take care of your costly carpet while washing and makes it completely ready for use. You can get our service on the same day of booking.